Friday, February 2, 2007

Construction Zone

My house has once again turned into a construction zone. Not that I mind really, I guess it's for a greater good. Since we have moved into this house we have changed a lot of things about it. Built new walls, put in new flooring (more than once), painted the walls (more than once, but only cause we didn't like the color once it was on the walls) and now we are in the process of putting new doors in. I think that the doors are going to look great but it is a lot of work just getting prepared to put them in. You have to rip out all of the old doors and live without them for a few days. Because putting new doors in is not done in a day. My hubby does this everyday at work and he says you have to set them, then paint them, then rehang them and make sure everything is lined up just right so that they close the way they are supposed to. Well I don't know that much about it so I guess I will leave the technical stuff up to him and get out my paint brush.
I will have to figure out how to post pics to the blog so that I can show the finished product.

I guess that will be all for now. I have places to go, things to do and a daughter to see.

No comments: